A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sibuk Mengejar Hal Lain, Terabai la Jawabnya Blog Ni

Salam.

It has been a while.

I've been busy with my other leisure blogs and thus deserted this one. Not that I did not follow the news anyway, I still did. It's just that I was not really in the mood of writing about my personal opinion about each of the news.

Maybe later I will. As for now, kita monitor closely je la apa agenda-agenda seterusnya oleh pihak kerajaan mahupun pembangkang.

No comments: