A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We Win!!!

Yahoooooo PR menang di 2 bukit!!!

Takpelah kalah di Batang Ai pun. Nak buat macamana, lawan main kasar melampau, kan? Lagipun area sana memang out sikit bab-bab teknologi (no offense), so boleh terima la kalau kalah pun. Seriously, I didn't feel terkilan at all.

Sukanya, dapat tidur lena malam tadi ;-)

Alhamdulillah. Memang terang-terang rakyat dah muak menyampah dengan puak-puak depa. Saya sendiri pun langsung tak excited dengan peralihan kuasa yang berlaku juga despite all the unsolved accusations. Memang betul la, bila ada kuasa, semua jadi. Sigh.

No comments: