A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Bersubahat Dengan Kafir?

Saya hairan betul la. Bila baca blog-blog pro-kerajaaan, asal sebut pasal YB DS Ir Nizar mesti sebut dia bersubahat dengan DAP kafir.

Jap jap. Tu umNO tu satu barisan dengan MCA & MIC tu tak kira bersubahat dengan kafir pulak ke?

Oh come on. Grow up!

And one more thing. Perasan tak, kalau kita baca blog-blog pro-kerajaan, mesti penuh dengan caci-maki, carutan, kata-kata hinaan dan yang sewaktu dengannnya la. Kadang-kadang terfikir juga, apa la yang dia marahkan sangat sampai nak maki macam tu sekali.

Tapi kalau baca blog-blog pro-pembangkang, walaupun kita boleh rasa marah dia, rasa sakit hati dan bengang dia, but somehow there're no obvious offensive cursing being used. Maybe some of them ada la guna kot sebab saya bukan ada masa banyak nak selalu-selalu browse around. But mostly I found, not much, or we can say, almost none at all.

That shows, right? :)

No comments: