A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Found These at My Parent's House

... and I tell you, there are more. It's like they've been buying every single piece available haha.


Oh kalau macam ini sudah bagus ni. Tak perlu susah-susah saya keluar cash nak beli. Balik hujung minggu ke rumah ibubapa tercinta lepas tu qada' la apa-apa yang patut hikhikhik.

Akhirnya, berguna jugak setiap kali perjumpaan keluarga saya pung pang pung pang sembang politik dengan depa semua. Walaupun saya tahu parents saya memang dah lama cenderung dah, tapi tak sangka sampai sanggup beli every keluaran tu hehe.

Alang-alang tu, saya pun paw la bawak balik rumah. Bulan April punya pun angkut sekali. Tak sempat nak tatap puas-puas and baca semua artikel dalam tu sepanjang weekend, jadi malam-malam yang hening ni saya layan la sampai lunyai. I tell you walaupun baca online pun best juga, tapi baca hardcopy ni lain sikit feel dia. Oh well.

Selamat Malam semua.

No comments: