A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Has Been Long. Malas Nak Ikut Politik Sekarang Haha.

The title says it all. Malas la baca politik sekarang sebab semakin lama semakin pelik haha.

Sebab busy pun ye jugak. Sebab malas pun ye jugak. Sebab baru balik bercuti sakan pun ye jugak hahaha. Tapi dalam kita bercuti, kita sempat lagi monitor perkembangan di Borneo sana. Wah, memang kaw-kaw paper depa ampu BN kan hahaha gelak terkekek-kekek saya.

Ok after lunch nanti saya update lagi.

Salam.

No comments: