A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Manek Urai Pas Menang Majoriti 65 Undi Sahaja? ICannotBelieveIt!

Betul, I seriously cannot believe it! There must be something 'wrong' here!!!

Apa sudah jadi, sahabat-sahabat sekalian? Mengapa kamu undi mereka lagi!!! Mereka la yang menghancurkan masa depan negara kita ini, tau tak!!! Aiyoyoooo. Awat, wei awattt.

Ini tak boleh jadi. PRU-13 apa cerita la nanti. I don't want to live like this no more. Yang kaya makin kaya, kita rakyat di bawah makin lama makin terseksa. Budget billion-billion, apa beza pun tarak tau ler. Korang ada rasa perbezaan apa-apa ke? Oh ada? Oh sama la kita! Makin susah and sesak nafas duduk kat sini sekarang kan ye?

Serius la, kalau PRU-13 kita menang, saya akan puasa seminggu berturut-turut. Serius gila.

2 comments:

crewradix said...

REDHA JE...JANJI MENANG...SYUKUR MASIH MENANG...

faida said...

syukur memang syukur. but the whole situation looked a bit pelik though. losing a lot of votes in kelantan; pelik!