A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jaguh Kampungkah? Jaguh Duniakah? Jaguh Apakah?

Wah ini ampu tak agak-agak ni hahaha. Semenjak bila laaa pulak??? Isk isk isk isk isk isk. Orang lain penat-penat berjuang, orang lain yang dapat nama. Adilkah?


Sudah sudahlah. Makin lawak pulak rasa. Tak payah susah-susah subscribe Astro Citra whatsoever tu lagi, baca paper pun dah cukup menggeletek jiwa dah hehe.

2 comments:

crewradix said...

Pemimpin BN dah tak betul...wahai rakyat MALAYSIA AYUH BERTUKAR menjadi rakyat MALAYSIA yg BIJAK!!!

faida said...

saya dah lama bertukar :D sebab saya seorang yang bijak!!! kihkihkih.