A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Keputusan Undian Yang Sungguh 'Pelik'

Kehkehkeh. Pelik la sangat. 75% tidak setuju! Ramai tuuu!!!


Akhbar Sinar sekarang dah tak adil. Depa dah berat sebelah dah. Hai nampaknya save la duit saya MYR1 setiap hari lagi. Tunggu balik rumah parents time weekend je la kutip Harakah hahaha jimat MYR2, you.

No comments: