A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Fasha Yang Plastik

Dulu takde la saya menyampah dengan minah sorang ini. Tapi minat sangat pun tidak ler. Cuma saya rasa lakonan dia agak kaku dan agak plastik di situ. But then I thought she's quite a beauty so doesn't count la, biasa la nak survive dunia hiburan di Malaysia ni hakikatnya memang kena cun pun.

But when the gossips and rumors about her 'passion' for stealing and ruining relationships and even marriages of people around were spreading like mushroom growth after the rain, I started to feel a bit annoyed. Look at what she has done to Irma Hasmie and even worse, the cutie face Nora Danish!

Regardless, she still kept a deadpan and innocent face. Like, she did not do that; it was just, gossips. Merely gossips. But then trees wont swing if there's no wind, right? Not once, not twice and not even thrice! Count Datuk S la, Jejai la, Farid Kamil la, Pierre Andre la, Yusry KRU la and the list goes on.

So, I guess the recent holiday to Bangkok did reveal some truth to the public eyes. Truth on how dirty, sick to the core this lady is. And what with the concern on Nora Danish's feeling? Oh please la, kalau you tu noble sangat, you won't be doing what you did all this while. Stealing husband and others boyfriends, oh murahnya harga diri kamu! Kamu ingat kamu cantik semua lelaki mahu? Trust me dirty lady, they just want your body. Your aging body.


Source: YouTube

Enjoy the kantoi footage!

No comments: