A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Friday, February 20, 2009

TV3, Hentikanlah Berat Sebelah

Oh man, penatnya saya menahan rasa geli hati, sakit hati, bengang, menyampah and macam-macam lagi la! Dari 8-9pm setiap hari, pergh tak tahan gua lama-lama macamni!

I can't really boycott TV3 much because of the rest of the family. But I really can't hear even a single word from them - terlalu poyo!

TV3, tolonglah. Hentikanlah ke'ridiculous'an anda. Saya merayu, saya sudah penat mendengar lagu kuat-kuat setiap hari 8-9pm. Jadilah saluran berita yang adil dan saksama.

Hmm apsal rasa macam dok curah air kat daun keladi je ni?

No comments: