A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Perlu ke Penghargaan Sebegini Sekali?

Maaf jika buah fikiran saya ini salah di sisi hak individu atau syarikat tertentu. But I still want to write about it anyway because personally I think it is really annoying.


Oh perlu ke ucapan terima kasih sampai satu page semata-mata kerana membentangkan mini budget?!? Why not bagi ucapan terima kasih ONLY AFTER semua implementation telah dilaksanakan dan BERJAYA? Sebab setakat pembentangan, saya pun boleh. Modal air liur je kan? Duit entah ada entah tidak. Menambahkan bebanan hutang untuk generasi akan datang je pandai huhu.

No comments: