A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

1Malaysia atau 1Bangsa Malaysia?

Ok topik ini mungkin sedikit sensitif, but I still feel the need to write this down.

First of all, saya bukan gila racism. But sedikit sebanyak kalau obvious sangat, saya terasa la jugak, almaklumlah, manusia biasa (bukan kambing, ye) But that's not the main point.

I am a lady, and as a normal lady, I do read magazines. I don't just stay online all day especially during weekends.

One of the magazines that I read frequently is Women's Weekly. Each month I will either buy this or Cleo. Why? Because they're both cheaper than the rest of the so-called high-end magazines, BUT they have a lot of good stories that in my opinion, worth the RM5.60 spent.


Wah apsal saya kena bersusah-payah terangkan ini semua kepada anda ye?

Anyway, I can't help but notice, that kebanyakan cerita atau pengajaran atau apa-apa sahaja la pun yang terkandung di dalam magazine ini, most of them are focusing on one race only. It's like, The Malaysian, but where are the rest of the races?


Sejujurnya, saya tidak bermaksud untuk melaga-lagakan sesiapa pun. But as I moved on page by page, I can't help but feeling a tad bit disappointed. It's like, kita bersungguh-sungguh nak adil, but it seems like some of them are not giving in or trying hard like they should.

Ini dunia so-called glamour ni, apatah lagi real life, kan!

Oh please don't say that 'baca majalah ni lagha' etc etc. Majalah-majalah hiburan ni bukan semuanya teruk, ada juga nasihat-nasihat berguna tau! :)

No comments: