A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kosmo: Mahkamah Isytihar Zambry MB

Tajuk dia agak kontroversi di situ.

Sebab apa? Sebab sepatutnya hak memilih dan iktiraf MB sepatutnya hak mutlak rakyat.

Tajuk dia should be: Rakyat angkat BN sebagai kerajaan halal di Perak.

Susulan Tajuk: Kerajaan BN di Perak mengisytihar Zambry sebagai MB.

Well, tapi takpelah. Kita tatap je la gambar kemenangan Zambry ni dulu.


Click the photo to read the rest of the news.

Sumber: Kosmo Online

No comments: