A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Balik-Balik 1Malaysia. Pusing-Pusing Tang Tu Jugak.

I came across this article while reading yesterday's Sinar.


Secara realitinya, masyarakat berbilang keturunan dan kaum di negara ini perlu bersatu bagi menjadikan Malaysia sebuah negara yang kukuh.

(Eh, bukan dah kukuh ke? Oh silap, silap. Itu bab ekonomi. Opps!)

Sounds familiar? Well I think I have came across and read this same exact meaning of words from the top high leader for more than, wait let me think ... alamak cannot remember la, it's countless!

Balik, balik seru rakyat suruh bersatu padu la yada yada yada. Cakap, modal air liur, saya pun boleh.

Tapi diri sendiri tu agak-agak sahut tak seruan sendiri laungkan tu?

Oh please la! Jauh panggang!

Atau pun, pecat je tukang tulis ucapan tu. Macam dah takde modal lain dah gamaknya. Cari yang fresh graduate, dah nama pun fresh kan. Harap-harap idea pun fresh jugak la huhu.

Ok saya dah start melalut.

No comments: