A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pendakian Menuju Puncak Gunung Kinabalu

Salam and good day everyone.

I am planning to climb Mount Kinabalu somewhere between today until end of this year in order to complete my New Year Resolution yang tidak berkesudahan dan kesampaian since last year.

Since I'm traveling and climbing alone, and it's widely known that it's cheaper to climb in a group of at least 2 or preferably more people, anyone bothers to grab the challenge and join me? Or at least tolong spread the news.

Roughly, the cost will be like this.

1. Flight ticket
Saya check MAS, for November trip, return ticket will be around RM136 sahaja. Cheap, right? I think so. But this is flight only la since I'm planning to directly go to Kinabalu Park upon touching down KK.

2. Accommodation in Kinabalu Park + Laban Rata + all the meals included + all the fees as well
If we go by 6 people per group, we can split the dormitory bunk beds for RM400 each for 3D 2N.

3. I guess that's all I can think of.

Saya dah lama berhajat nak mendaki gunung ni. Gunung Tahan 10 tahun lepas sudah saya jejaki. Sementara muda lagi (muda la sangat), I think I should do this.


So, leave me an email or just drop a comment to show your interest. And please don't simply play-play with me. This is serious business!

No comments: