A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let's Relax a Little Bit and Enjoy a Cup of Coffee for a Quick F1 Update

The title says it all! :)

Other than enjoying blogging, I love watching F1 too. And for those of you F1 fans, you folks must be well aware by now that this weekend is another racing weekend for them F1 drivers.

Qualifying F1 just now was fan-tas-tic! I enjoyed every moment of it and I thank God finally Kimi Raikkonen finished the qualifying session among the Top 3! I just miss watching him in the after-session press conference.

Despite favoring the two Brawn GP drivers, I'm kinda hoping that Ferrari will win this race in Monaco. Well, you have to give some rewards to them for making such a huge improvement so far, right? :) Furthermore, it's getting boring now to see the same faces each time at the podium.

Anyway, here is the final result from today's qualifying session.


Top 3

P1 - Jenson Button (Brawn GP)
P2 - Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
P3 - Rubens Barrichello (Brawn GP)

Here's my prediction on what's going to happen tomorrow during the starting. It's either A, Button will move to the race line to block Raikkonen and let Barrichello passes him and the rest will up to the team to decide on the strategy.

Or B, Button will stay in his line and let Raikkonen presses his magic KERS button and prevents Barrichello from moving to P1.

Most probably, A will happen. Because it's better for the Brawn GP team to finish 1-2, rather than 2-3, regardless of the P1-P2 order. Furthermore, if you let a KERS car passes you, it will be even harder to pass them back.

But then if A happens, there's a slight tendency that both drivers will crash. I am afraid that Button will pull in to block Raikkonen at the same time when Raikkonen is pressing his KERS button and then BAMMM! Both DNF.

Hold on, don't get too excited just yet. We still do not know the loading each of them will carry. It will only be announced tomorrow and I just can't wait to dig in more information to relate to one another in order to predict better. Who knows maybe Barrichello or Vettel or even Massa is running heavy, and no doubt from previous experiences, pit strategy plays important role too. Just look at how Mark Webber scored P3 during last race - it's all downed to his brilliant pit stop strategy.

Oh well. This is just a prediction from a very amateur person. I believe they have better strategies to work this situation out :) And for that, we'll see tomorrow how.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.