A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kemenangan Yang Telah Dirancang

Don't you think so?

Ok to say that this is a 'winning' is wrong in my case because I'm at the losing side. But, don't you think that everything has been planned, like way earlier?

Dari keputusan Mahkamah Tinggi kepada rayuan 3 jam Mahkamah Rayuan. Kepada penundaan dari Isnin ke Khamis. Dan yang paling penting, kemenangan awal yang telah dinafikan.

Hebat la drama diorang ni. Kena bagi standing ovation ni haha *sambil bangun dari kerusi malas and tepuk dengan bersungguh-sungguh*

Ok saya dah habis cerita tentang isu ini. Move on!

No comments: