A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sikit-Sikit, Tangkap. Sikit-Sikit, Sumbat Masuk Jail.

Serius la, saya rasa macam betul-betul berada di dalam negara yang kusut-masai pentadbirannya dan juga teramatlah kuku besinya.

It's like, normal people or rakyat like me and others memang takde peluang langsung nak 'bersuara'. Tak kisah la dalam bentuk 'suara' ke, body language ke apa ke. Nada, yilek, pocik.

Buat perhimpunan aman, kena tangkap. Tapi kalau side-side dia buat apa-apa demonstrasi ke apa ke tak kena la pulak?

Gila tak adil, siot. Ingat ini negara, dia punya sorang. Eh silap, dua orang?

Sakit jiwa raga ini macam.

P/s: Tak sabar tunggu 330pm. Apa la verdictnya nanti ye? I wonder ...

No comments: