A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Helah Kerajaan BN Semata-Mata?

Anda pernah terfikir tak, yang MUNGKIN permainan Mahkamah Tinggi-Mahkamah Rayuan ini semua permainan BN semata-mata?

It's like this, they purposely bagi kita menang first round di Mahkamah Tinggi, so that kita akan gila-gila kata Mahkamah Tinggi adalah benar belaka. Then second round which is RIGHT NOW, TODAY to be precise, dia akan keluarkan decision yang menyebelahi pihak dia and buat kita terpaksa terima sebab kita pernah kata Mahkamah Tinggi adalah benar. So kalau kita bantah lagi, it's like menjilat ludah sendiri la gamaknya.

Oh my God, harap-harap ilham yang tercetus di kepala saya during lunch time just now kekal sebagai spekulasi semata-mata. I hope justice will eventually prevail.

No comments: