A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Don't Get It, What's So Hard for Them to Not Wanting to Dissolve the DUN?

The title says it all.

Pakatan Rakyat wants to dissolve the DUN and return the power of human rights to the rakyat to choose and decide who they want to rule the state.

But Barisan Nasional wants otherwise. They prefer to act AS IF they are the ones rakyat want, but in fact they are actually just dreaming on and on and on, saying so because they are scared to death that they will be humiliated once and for all.

Dissolve je la DUN tu apa susah sangat? Kenapa nak complicate-kan keadaan lagi? Nak pergi buat rayuan tangguh keputusan, for what?!?

Lepas tu ada hati nak samakan diri tu dengan tokoh-tokoh agung di dunia wakakaka gua gelak guling-guling sambil geleng-geleng kepalaaaa. Sudah-sudahlah perasan tu.

Saya senyap lama sebab dah malas nak dengar putar-belit kerajaan haram di Perak tu. Tapi lately semangat nak follow balik sebab kelakar dowh haha.

I hope the justice will EVENTUALLY (entah bilaaaa la) prevail.

No comments: