A Warm Welcome from the Blog Owner

Hello readers. Welcome to my blog.

This blog mainly contains my very personal and humble opinion on any possible issue and topic that comes to my knowledge and interest to write and blog about. It can be politics, gossips or anything. I'll decide. If you don't like what I write, then you're free to either leave a comment or just leave.

Feel free to share your witty thoughts and opinion. I don't mind, really. But please be nice. I will not tolerate and approve any hate, harsh or sensitive comment.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Senyum Kambing Utusan Online Yang Memang Kambing Part 2

Wah seronok juga kalau buat ulasan Senyum Kambing ni ye ;D

Siap buat special label ni haha.

Anyway, today's Goat Smile section ...


Ok ini betul-betul pendapat peribadi. Bukan saja nak hentam polis ke apa ke. Cuma saya rasa, ada banyak lagi benda lain yang boleh dan sesuai dijadikan bahan untuk di-Senyum Kambing-kan.

Lagipun, setakat tembak mati penjenayah asing, what's there to be proud of? Lainlah kalau berjaya memberkas hidup-hidup and berjaya hapuskan sampai peringkat akar umbi. Not intending to underestimate a police's job, but to simply tembak je, alamak apsal nak lebih-lebihkan sangat?

Opps, ini pendapat peribadi ye. Jangan terasa lebih-lebih pulak! ;D

No comments: